✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Scientist made my day!!!!

alexis

well, i was having bad day today at school and then i came home and the scientist was on mtv! that's the first time i've ever seen it on tv, i've only ever watched it online. anyways, despite almost having a heart attack from being so surprised to see it, it made my day a whole lot better. woohoo :D

well' date=' i was having bad day today at school and then i came home and the scientist was on mtv! that's the first time i've ever seen it on tv, i've only ever watched it online. anyways, despite almost having a heart attack from being so surprised to see it, it made my day a whole lot better. woohoo :D[/quote']

ah its such a great video!

im glad it help u made your day better and stuff :D

*hug*

well' date=' i was having bad day today at school and then i came home and the scientist was on mtv! that's the first time i've ever seen it on tv, i've only ever watched it online. anyways, despite almost having a heart attack from being so surprised to see it, it made my day a whole lot better. woohoo :D[/quote']

ah its such a great video!

im glad it help u made your day better and stuff :D

*hug*

the video is amazing! why havent anyone thought of that before?

Excellent!! Glad to hear it made u feel better Alexis 8)

Yeah i always wondered why noone thought of it before..too, theres bound to be a video in the musical archives somewhere which was filmed to look backwards...

*wonders how she would find out such a thing..*