February 13, 200620 yr yeah, I got bored and drew this in 10 minutes or something. edit: a wittle more time spent... usually, potraits I make rarely come out to resemble a human, and NEVER the person it's intended to be. :lol:
February 13, 200620 yr Author yeah' date=' the only flaw is you shaded it to much and he look's bit latin?[/quote'] :freak: latin? lol
February 13, 200620 yr That's great for the amount of time you spent on it!!!! I bet if you worked more on it it'd look amazing! :thumbsup: Keep it up! :D
February 13, 200620 yr I actually really like the first, original one better. It's almost like the picture's moving. I dunno, it's hard to describe. Great job.
February 13, 200620 yr Excellent!!!!! That definately resembles Chris, don't doubt yourself. You're very talented! :)
February 13, 200620 yr that's an awesome sketch of chris! it really does look like him. i like sketching too but it NEVER looks like who i meant to sketch. :P
February 13, 200620 yr ^Haha, I feel you. I started out with anime in like the 5th grade, which I probably shouldn't have done... and now I have a lot of trouble drawing realistic faces. :rolleyes:
February 13, 200620 yr Author cool! I've never drawn someone and the person actually looked like who they were supposed to be. :rolleyes: heh ....i think i'm semi-done. -_-
Create an account or sign in to comment