February 17, 200620 yr Is this: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24114 Yeah, if only I wasn't being ironic by making such a stoopid topic about it. :/
February 17, 200620 yr :lol: Reilly, there's something seriously wrong with you right now. Go to sleep.
February 17, 200620 yr Author Shiraz! Hurrah! My saviour! Someone did something! Thank god! Hello! I used to live in Toronto! hello there, you did something! Thank god! I dont need to get my magnum afterall. Too much diet coke.
February 17, 200620 yr too much attention, reilly. i bet you're counting all the bling you've basically stolen. :lol:
February 17, 200620 yr lol, well you've cracked me up, i can tell you that much. and yes, toronto is friggin awesome. come back.
February 17, 200620 yr Author too much attention' date=' reilly. i bet you're counting all the bling you've basically stolen. :lol:[/quote'] Holy shit! I've made like 1200 bling today! Time to give it all to Jak again. In case anyone's wondering, Jak is the top bling man, some thanks to me, yehup;. Woo! Tmedesign, thanks for posting! WOO
February 17, 200620 yr bling is useless. i've made so much since the summer and haven't ever understood the point of it.
February 17, 200620 yr Author Here ya go: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7688 I've given him a lotta bling cuz he deserves it.
February 17, 200620 yr Author I think most of the threads I made tonight were dead before the started. Thats a record.
February 17, 200620 yr Author damn' date=' check out the king of the bling -JaK-[/quote'] I've given him about 65,000 of it.
Create an account or sign in to comment