✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Okay, give it up for the accent

amsterdam

• 3 weeks later...
I hate cockney accents.... not as bad as scouse accents though. The only difference is I have the scouse one. Ouch.

I love Scottish accents... and Irish. Not to keen on the Welsh myself. :D

Oh my God, I only just realized you come from Birkenhead!! That is the last name of my favorite singer... I've always loved the sound of it and I knew there is a town in England with that same name. What is Birkenhead like? Is it a small town? And what's your name again?

LOL! I'm amazed you've heard about it.... ;)

Birkenhead is a shithole, really. It has its moments, I suppose. There's a shopping centre... a port... a lot of scum... dirty streets and debilitated housing. We have a huge drug problem too. Happy days. It's opposite Liverpool, what more do you expect? :D

Yeah, it's pretty small. It's the biggest town on the Wirral, but Wirral is small anyway.

My name is Tom. Is yours Katharina by any chance? :D

No, it's Kat... ;) I prefer that one to Katharina - sounds less serious! :)

Sounds as if it wouldn't make sense to visit your home town then... I am just interested because of this guy. As I said - I love the sound of it. Do you think I'm crazy now?? Ha ha, hopefully not.

Hi Tom, by the way! *shakes hand* 8)

Hey Kat. :P

Nah it's alright... I've painted a pretty bad picture actually. Go Liverpool, it's way better. People are surprised how lovely Liverpool is when the come here. Loads of old buildings and sculptures and the like. Birkenhead's just a cheap imitation. Real cheap imitation. :D

I've always wanted to go Berlin... I can speak a bit of German. Ich mochste ein tasse Tea mit zwei Zucker, bitte. :P