✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

it`s ova reilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed the amount of 'Girl Power' here, like Im some sorta monster who stood her up at the chapel? C'mon... She didnt even tell me of the wedding, next thing you know she'll somehow be using my used condoms as a way of having a child without telling me, this divorce is a blessing in disguise.

Eh fellas? Eh? MAN POWER

i`m not using your condoms - we haven`t even had sex yet!! and we will never have!!!

naah not masturbate!! the thing is that we haven`t had time to have sex cuz we got married and betty didn`t even care about it and he left the town so i was all by myself but i did not masturbate!!

:lol: :lol: Pitiful....u have 2 wait until he's coming back 2 town then :P

naah not masturbate!! the thing is that we haven`t had time to have sex cuz we got married and betty didn`t even care about it and he left the town so i was all by myself but i did not masturbate!!

hey now betty is my name for him....urs can be.....big daddy

:lol: :lol: Pitiful....u have 2 wait until he's coming back 2 town then :P

naah cuz you see, we are (fuck i sneezed 3 times) now divorced and i`m happily married to anthony kiedis (look at my avatar) and i`m having sex wiff him. :D well not right now cuz he`s touring in america and stuff but when he`s back ..... well that`s private!