November 3, 200223 yr DUBLIN GIG RECENTLY WAS EXCELLENT AND FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS OUR GREAT IRISH BALLADEER "CHRISTY MOORE", WOW HOW AMAZING WAS IT TO HEAR CHRIS MARTIN SING "RIDE ON" IN TRIBUTE TO HIM!! SPINE TINGLING STUFF!!! :D
November 3, 200223 yr Glad that you had such an amazing time!!! It reminds me of the T.O concert!!! Oh by the way, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!! Sweet One :rainbowfro:
November 4, 200223 yr Re: DUBLIN GIG!! DUBLIN GIG RECENTLY WAS EXCELLENT AND FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS OUR GREAT IRISH BALLADEER "CHRISTY MOORE"' date=' WOW HOW AMAZING WAS IT TO HEAR CHRIS MARTIN SING "RIDE ON" IN TRIBUTE TO HIM!! SPINE TINGLING STUFF!!! :D[/quote'] :shock: :D thats cool you seem excited with that big font 8)
November 12, 200223 yr Bit of a delayed post but yeah i loved that gig with the whole ride on and flag bandana. i loved the big light during clocks...or was it daylight??? mmmm gots me wonderin now :? :? :D
November 15, 200223 yr i would guess daylight but what would i know i wasnt there hahah but it makes sense daylight = brightlight hahah nevermind
November 18, 200223 yr OOOOh, I still can't get my feet back on the ground! I have excellent pics too, at one stage, it was actually the end, he (Chris) was standing right in front of me (well, more like above) applauding himself. I got an amazing view of his nostrils!!! :silly:
November 18, 200223 yr well...are you going to show us!? :? 8) Sure, as soon as I get them scanned! :)
November 26, 200223 yr did u go 2 da 1 on the 25 r 27th catdubh? The 1st one! Unfortunately I did trust my friend with buying tix :lol: The week before the gig was spent hunting tix for the second gig, but needless to say that I couldn't get any. Completely sold out, not even Soundcellar had any... :cry:
November 26, 200223 yr did u go 2 da 1 on the 25 r 27th catdubh?I hope I don't sound awful here but I would be grateful if you could help my old old eyes/brain and type words out whole cause it takes me ages to decipher what it written. :oops: I am one of those people that has to use 2 texts cos I write words out in full!!! :roll: Sorry, hope I haven't offended you! :D
November 27, 200223 yr I wanted to edit what I said 2 posts above cos I think it sounds awful. Sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
November 27, 200223 yr ah dont worry tracy it doesnt sound terrible at all, its a really bad habbit i have from using my phone all the time!!! :D :D :D
Create an account or sign in to comment