🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

My advice to you guys....

Gitta Rensolo

Well.....

why do you still pay attention do some certain members here (I don't want to say the names.......this would look like special attention to them)?

I didn't want to write this in some certain threads....because they are not worth bumping.....

So...my advice:

Don't pay attention to them.........and the world will be a bit better for all of you!Haha...

Because then it becomes boring for them to post here.....

Thanks for listening

Julia!

btw........I didn't know how to tell this to all of you......so I had to make this thread.....although it also looks like paying attention to them...:confused:

erm that is not very nice,makes me think who you might be talking about...:thinking:

Obviously a few come to mind,especially after today's fiasco...

Oh now I know what you mean....well...I think you all know who I'm talking about and Sam said the names....

I didn't want to say them because they would have seen their names....and feel special...hahahhaa...

Exactly!

To be honest......I haven't been part of this the last days.....but I read what was going on here....and it is getting on my nerves....many people are complaining aout thos epeople but still paying too much attention to them....why do you think they still come back?

Exactly because of this....that everybody gets mad about them....

I mean....if I came here and drove people mad....I also would always come back and see what they've posted...because it would be interesting for me...

But I think it is getting boring...I don't know how many times I read this morning "I hate Radiohead" "Thjom is gay" "btw I hate Radiohead" "Radiohead are gay" "Did you know that I hate Radiohead" "The gayest band is Radiohead" "Fuck radiohead" "I hate Radiohead".....

Now I'm out of ideas...