June 10, 200620 yr Author Good call, Crystal. Why is it just normal chatter when you like a member's name, but sucking up when you like a Moderator's??? I''m such a noob that I didn't realise one of the names I liked was a Mod's...silly me!
June 10, 200620 yr It is not' date='mark is just a little :wacko: and a :freak: :lol:[/quote'] No - you were "sucking"!:P
June 10, 200620 yr Hey Tracie i see you on here a lot more now,getting just a little bit addicted you think?? :nice:
June 10, 200620 yr Author Hey Tracie i see you on here a lot more now,getting just a little bit addicted you think?? :nice: Just have more time to kill these days...do you think I need a C.A. meeting? Coldplaying.com Annonymouse...lol And will you be my Sponsor?
June 11, 200620 yr For simply copying the name of a lame rapper?:thinking: hahaha nah fitty gets my vote because he's gangggssstttaaaa :pimp2: 1 lol. oh and renny boy also gets m vote. anyone with a muse nickname is up there in my books :nice:
June 11, 200620 yr Author hahaha nah fitty gets my vote because he's gangggssstttaaaa :pimp2: 1 lol. oh and renny boy also gets m vote. anyone with a muse nickname is up there in my books :nice: You're right...just using a rapper's name is...er...well...never mind...lol!
June 11, 200620 yr Don't think too hard there mark!!! :lol: I just think it isn't cool to name yourself after a star who glorifies violence and gang warfare in their songs, that's all.;)
Create an account or sign in to comment