✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

They're playing the Scientist vid on MM right now!!

Sweet One

MOD?

well since its on i guess i can turn on the tv now i'll keep it on much music and see if i catch the video....i bet i'll have my eyes glued to the screen when i finally see it. hey my screen is 27" too...well i think it is...so that would be cool to see it with a much bigger view. rather than watching it on the computer screen.

i'm happy too yay i get to see it....and at first i was sad bc i didnt think it was going to be shown anywhere in the united states.

I haven't been doing so great, Laura, but it's starting to get better now... Sometimes everything seems to go wrong, but in the end it'll always be okay somehow. Thanks for asking anyway! I wanted to reply to your message before but I didn't want to sound too negative! :cry: I will write again soon though now that my mood improves... :wink:

How are you? Everything's okay in Canada?

Thanks again, Ginger! :) I'll go invading a club tonight with a very good friend of mine. That should improve my mood even more with all those men and great music there (more heavy stuff such as System of a Down and P.O.D. - I LOVE it!! 8) )...

Hey Kat! I'm really sorry to hear that you ain't doing too great....cheer up mate!! LOL...anyways, things in canada are okay, but school is driving me crazy!!! I've been sooo tired lately, my parents have been on my case and i have some relationship issues to deal with! :cry: anyways, i'll be cool.....Take care Kat!

Laura