✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fencing

Sternly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...... I'm an ignorant, I know. But really I watch over and over again ricket and still I dont get it. I watched Australia vs West India I think it was and everyone -again- was shouting and screaming and havng fun and I just didnt understands why. Besides it seems like baseball, which is so bored

i dont like baseball myself .... :shrug: .......but the concept of cricket is getting the opponent out for as less runs possible......after that u must try to reach more runs urself....what you hear are probably shouts of joy :D becoz when one team gets a player from the other team out theyr pretty happy and thro the ball into the air.. :) ....i envy u coz u live in chile & can watch cricket...i love cricket but no channel broadcasts it!!! :sad:

But I watch it on BBC or ESPN or somenthing like that, which are international Channels, so dont envy me. But there must be a 2ricket Ferdderation" there, somewhere, here its one but Ive been there but some schools teach Cricket here. Im nnot among their students. So again, dont envy me

*punto de informacion* lol...... a mi me apesta bailar, pero es un odio mutuo......... Aunque me encanta la danza arabe, el flamenco y el tango. Pero soy un desastre bailando eso y lo demas..... sin comentarios. :roll: