✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do we have an ambidexterous Guy on our hands :-)

aubs1981

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to ask what the loooooong word in the headline means?
ambidexterous

it means someone who can write with both hands. or can do something with/ on both sides....whatever. mirror image something like that :shrug:

cool :D did ya make pictures? if so you'll have to scan them in when ya have them :D

i did get some, but just like Gingers pictures.. mine were RUIND!!!! DAMN YOU TARGET AND YOU SO CALL "GOOD" REUSABLE CAMERAS!!!! *weeps* :shrug:

yeah when i went to pick them up i started crying in the store when they told me they messed up the film. :cry:

i was already depressed that weekend so its not like i cry all the time when i'm in stores :P

but god....if anyone was an inch from those coldplay men and they had pictures to prove it....it would make any hardcore coldplay fan cry to hear that their pictures didnt come up. :(

makes me sad just thinking about it :( ....they were good too :sad:

to make myself feel better i was treated to some red hot chili peppers, but when i bought them on ticket master, they screwed up my order. i didnt get the tickets.. what a depressing weekend. what made it even more worse, i had to go to a wwedding :puppydogeyes: im ok now!!