✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hmm... this is going to annoy lots of you!

Dinners

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh coolio! i dont give threads chances much i was missing out on a good thread here! well its neato you know them and i knew they were called starfish before coldplay but i shutter at starfish....glad they changed it :?

I know Will and Chris from Uni.

we played hockey together for 3 years.

lots of stories! :D

Chris is one of the funniest and smartest people i've ever known. Will's a pretty sharp cookie, don't be fooled by the quiet demeanour!

hi welcome to the board! im angela :D

you say you know chris and will but in a furter post you say uve never met them or know then but mates of you do im confuzzled now :shock:

hmm I'm just seeing this thread...

interesting...very interesting

to be skeptical...

why wait til now to join the mb...

why even bother to join the mb to talk about this..

hmmm..

This reminds me of the people who go on VH1's show called DRIVEN..

they'll have peole who "had some sort of contact" with the stars..like their milkman..or their kindergarten teacher..oh well

But thats cool

Dinners welcome

still around, it's just that i work for a living and have rather a lot of other things to do with my time!

i never really intended to brag, it was more of case of enriching your lives with snippets of the past lives of the two members of Coldplay that i knew at Uni, since i still consider them to be friends i'm not about to tell anything that i consider to be exposing their private lives :D

I could post photos (or Will's email address) but that would be an invasion of their privacy, and possibly mine too! I'm involved in our Uni Old Boys hockey team and when we have Chris and Will's permission we will post a homage to them.

the links below show our work in progress...

http://www.uclacademicals.org/hockey_news/coldplay.htm

http://www.uclacademicals.org/academicals_hockey/hall_of_fame/hockey_club_hall_of_fame.htm#