✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the fastest way 2 bore you???

staring elf

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l got an A too!! :D lol...I took 2 philosophy 1 semester classes in univerity 1st year :lol: :oops: ...l was so obsessed lol...my teacher one time told me 'why didn't you star in the matrix' and l have him this EXACT face : :shock: :? aha...he was cool...but SUCH A NERD...NOT aloser..cuz lm one of those...but A REAL NERD eww

OMG!! My teacher was a nerd too. Hahaha..he had glasses and was bald! haha..it was hilarious but he was mad cool for some reason. Plus, he was so nice. Always offered to help his students with everything. Plus, he hardly ever gave us written homework, just reading. :)

my philosophy teacher made me laugh- he was outstandingly intelligent- but every now and again if you pointed out a flaw in one of his arguments he just couldn't hack it, and he was a big baby about it!

OMG!! My teacher was a nerd too. Hahaha..he had glasses and was bald! haha..it was hilarious but he was mad cool for some reason. Plus' date=' he was so nice. Always offered to help his students with everything. Plus, he hardly ever gave us written homework, just reading. :)[/quote']

no no...not a nerd...as in like that...he was like, SUPERWANNABECOOLNERD...you know? like..he tried to talk to all the 'cool kids' in my class ahaha...he was only a T.A (teaching assistant) the real teacher only spoke in lectures..he was wicked..he was an elderly man, but very bright :)

yah...my philosophy teacher in h.s only gave us 2 tests the entire year lol..and one in class exam!! haha he rocked!