July 19, 200620 yr I presume it must exist another thread about that, but I've searched for it and I haven't found anyone. So... what's the last thing you do before going to sleep? :D I used to drink water (at least these last weeks) because of the hot, although I don't do it the rest of the year. Sometimes, when I'm really obsessed with a new song, last thing I do is listen to it several times, and afterwards go to sleep. :) How about you?
July 19, 200620 yr ¡Antes yo me acuesto, vengo aquí! Hehe! Yep I come here to tire me out by looking at the screen and then I...just...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
July 19, 200620 yr read a book, then i make sure my fan's pointed at my bed, turn off the radio and slip under the covers :)
July 19, 200620 yr Author haha, Ted.. but there's the possibility you fall asleep on your keyboard! :uhoh: Can you really sleep while listening to music?
July 19, 200620 yr Wash my teeth. Read a book..if im reading abook at the time. Have a..... .... ... ...erm...shower..sometimes. :uhoh:
July 19, 200620 yr haha, Ted.. but there's the possibility you fall asleep on your keyboard! :uhoh: Can you really sleep while listening to music? it's the best........it's great sometimes to be waken up by a song you love....all you want to do then is to cry.....awwwwwwww...
July 19, 200620 yr it's the best........it's great sometimes to be waken up by a song you love....all you want to do then is to cry.....awwwwwwww... The reaction would be exactly the same if you were awoken by WP - although for a completely different reason!!:P
July 19, 200620 yr Author wow!!! :O I've never tried to do that. I don't think I could fall sleep, then. Despite of this, I'm sure you must have a beautiful feeling when you're woken up with a song that you love. :)
July 19, 200620 yr it's the best........it's great sometimes to be waken up by a song you love....all you want to do then is to cry.....awwwwwwww... Wastes a lot of batteries though! :thinking:
July 19, 200620 yr Wastes a lot of batteries though! :thinking: Not if you're using electricity!!;) I have a clockwork radio, too - although that's only good for going to sleep!!:P
July 19, 200620 yr i think about all the things i did that day and i fall asleep... god that just made my life seem boring
July 19, 200620 yr I use my normal cd player..:wink: So, the whole house has to listen to your music? :laugh1:
July 19, 200620 yr So' date=' the whole house has to listen to your music? :laugh1:[/quote'] Yes - Julia is the family "cockerel"!!:P
July 19, 200620 yr I used to drink water (at least these last weeks) because of the hot, although I don't do it the rest of the year. yes i also drink a lot of water in these hot days before going to sleep if i'm reading a book i read it, if i'm depressed i listen to coldplay in my mp3
July 19, 200620 yr Author oh really? Do you to listen to Coldplay when you're low? I couldn't... I mean I'd began to cry! I'd need to listen to something more cheeful.
July 19, 200620 yr i do begin lots of times, but it's good i feel more alleviated...and (i know this is not very common) but sometimes i want to cry and i can't so coldplay helps me! also, it's like i have someone to share my pain with, someone who understands me...well of course it's not as good as to be speaking to someone
July 19, 200620 yr Author oh, okay, I know what you mean, though as you said, talking about that with someone is the best you can do! ;) Yeah, that's true... some Coldplay songs are great for making you cry when you want to but you're not able to. Anyway, I often prefer to forget the stuff which I'm worried about than crying!
Create an account or sign in to comment