March 11, 200719 yr sorry everyone, i don't know what happened with my images but you can see them here: http://stephie21.myphotoalbum.com if you want to
March 11, 200719 yr :stunned: Those are amazing, pink elephant, thank-you so much!! 4000 Kb = 4 Mb So.. Can you upload them on to rapidshare, megaupload, etc? :) I'll see if I can get them up onto megaupload for you... but they're huge! -You could practically print them off as posters without losing any quality! :cool: edit: uploading... going to take awhile...
March 11, 200719 yr ^no prob ;) It says it's going to be about 40min, so I'll check on it in about half an hour.
March 12, 200719 yr Angie, perhaps I'm nitpicking, but on those photo tags....do you mean my coldplay DOTcom ? :confused: (I love how I can't actually type that url on here :dozey:) And where's Jonny?? :P Edit: All fixed :)
March 12, 200719 yr I know, why can't Jonny be out half naked in public? :bigcry: I did it to be a smart ass, but changed them ;)
March 15, 200719 yr here am I with other pics, but I think that I am the only one who puts the pics here, I mean good pics:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol:
March 17, 200719 yr Hey! Stop talking about their smile, or hair....They play music, they arent photomodels :D
March 19, 200719 yr Hey! Stop talking about their smile, or hair....They play music, they arent photomodels :D that made me hard laugh !!!! :laugh3: wtf are you from Slovakia? now i understand the comment,people in this country are so fucking moronic dudojenka???????? that reminds me one girl from my classroom,she uses that nick in local chat called pokec,do u know it?
Create an account or sign in to comment