🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Premier League Predix?

twistedlogic149

So who are your top five for premier league this year? Judging by what I've seen so far, and what I know...

1. Man Utd

Another solid year for ManUre. They look like one of the teams to beat this year. Lots of fresh, young talent, esp Rooney, Ronaldo, and can't forget Carrick. Very underrated player in Fletcher, and Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes are playing better than they have in years.

2. Arsenal

They're led by one of the greatest strikers to ever live and one of the most solid goalkeepers. Don't forget about Fabregas and all the other solid players they've got waiting to explode. Problem is they're a shallow team - and their top spot on my list is assuming they don't get many injuries.

3. West Ham

Definitely another top 10 place, and one of a few teams who could realistically crack the top 5. Great young playmaker from Israel, Yossi Benayoun, and really strong young strikers in Harewood and Zamora (Zamora will vie for the Golden Boot, as he already has 4 goals in 3 games).

4. Chelsea

They re-loaded like crazy this year, and signed 2 gods---Ballack and Sheva. They also bought a couple of other great young players, Kalou and Mikel, just so no one else could have them. But they may just have too many galacticos, especially in midfield (Cole, Wright-Phillips, Lampard, Ballack, Kalou, Mikel, Makelele, Geremi, Robben----I don't know of any teams that play a nine-man midfield, and ALL of these players, with perhaps the exception of Geremi, would dominate any other team). It'll be tough for this team to gel, even though their talent is light years ahead. Can anybody say, Real Madrid?

5. Newcastle

Newcastle is the most improved out of the big clubs, and they'll fight hard, along with West Ham, to knock Spurs out of 5th place and could knock Arsenal or Chelsea out of the top four and out of the Champions League. They just signed one of my Inter Milan boys, Nigerian hitman Obafemi Martins. He will score bags of goals playing in front of Newcastle's great midfield.

And your bottom five?

16. Charlton

Definitely a down year since Curbishley resigned. The new manager is good, he just doesn't have the players. Mid-table obscurity awaits! They'll avoid relegation for two reasons: good management, and Bent's goals.

17. Wigan

No good summer signings, so this team will go down from their shocking top-10 finish from last year. The manager, Jewell, is too good for relegation, but only just.

18. Man City

This season is very ominous for City. No good transfer activity, which is weird for them, and they seem to be losing the plot. Their first team is old and weak, and they have no bench.

19. Sheff Utd

Another relegation candidate. A few good players---goalkeeper Kenny and playmaker Tonge, but the rest are garbage. Not much to say here. Neil Warnock always blames the ref when they lose, so I'll be sure to watch the weekly highlights shows for his hilarious rants.

20. Watford

They play their guts out, but they have approximately 0 world class players. They'll get the occasional upset against an underachieving millionaire team (like when Crystal Palace beat the crap out of United a couple of years ago and got relegated a few weeks later). Goodbye, Watford.

5. Newcastle

Newcastle is the most improved out of the big clubs, and they'll fight hard, along with West Ham, to knock Spurs out of 5th place and could knock Arsenal or Chelsea out of the top four and out of the Champions League. They just signed one of my Inter Milan boys, Nigerian hitman Obafemi Martins. He will score bags of goals playing in front of Newcastle's great midfield.

I like that prediction.

20. Watford

They play their guts out, but they have approximately 0 world class players. They'll get the occasional upset against an underachieving millionaire team (like when Crystal Palace beat the crap out of United a couple of years ago and got relegated a few weeks later). Goodbye, Watford.

We Are Staying Up !!!!!