July 30, 200917 yr Dunno about siblings to be honest...Silas's sister is Laura ..? I think..something like that edit: Gigs 6th & 7th Nov - Manchester & Leeds. When's yours..?
July 30, 200917 yr Yeah, that is what I read too...I was just wondering if Bo was an only child, he seems like he is. Or maybe he has a middle child syndrome ;) Still love him though.
July 30, 200917 yr Crest of Daylight, do you have a name or nick or something ;) please don't make me type Crest of Daylight every time :D it is soooo long LOL
July 30, 200917 yr Actually....funnily enough they have pulled an Apparatjik on us...Sometimes Life Isn't Easy was on their myspace player yesterday and now it's gone...!!! A track on myspace for only 24 hours..that's very Apparatjik...:\
July 30, 200917 yr very. well, then it was probably Jonases idea to take off the apparatjik song :dozey:
July 30, 200917 yr I'm guessing it was a record co big wig decision seeing as the album isn't out yet...but they have played that song live a few times lately, so it's not like it's a big secret....idk..maybe it got put up by mistake in the first place...:\
July 30, 200917 yr I never knew I could wish for a cold Month like November to come ASAP .... but here I am. :)
July 30, 200917 yr or maybe they just want to do it song by song ... not introduce two new songs simultaneously
July 30, 200917 yr just few more weeks until album is released and then we get to hear all the songs :pleased:
July 30, 200917 yr hooray :dance: I'm mad because it will be released in America and not Canada :mean:
Create an account or sign in to comment