August 10, 200917 yr He seems shy. Very shy. He speaks so quiet that the dictaphone couldn't record all of it. It seems like he thinks about every answer, with the eyes turned in to the green coffee-mug and the walls before he answers. But anyway it seems like he's hiding behind his answers, and keeps some parts of the truth to himself. Awwwww aw aw aw Siiilas :nice: Ain't he lovely..?
August 10, 200917 yr I am now for certain going to buy physical copies of every album they have done including re-releases!! :bigcry: look!: It's their very first band photo. :cry2: That's from the ATFM re-release booklet.
August 10, 200917 yr Bo is beauty... But would you say he looked liked Ben Affleck...? I can kinda see that... :thinking:
August 10, 200917 yr I am now for certain going to buy physical copies of every album they have done including re-releases!! :bigcry: look!: It's their very first band photo. :cry2: That's from the ATFM re-release booklet. O M G !! That's just the cutest thing ever..!! :wacky:
August 11, 200917 yr Okay, so after reading ancient archives of Mewsite forums last posted on long, long ago. I learned many new things about Jonas. Apparently he has dated a girl with dark hair before, which would rule out my theory of.. "Jonas only digs blondes..." but then again, maybe Tero was joking? :thinking: Who knows? :P Another thing I learned as fact is that for a period of time Jonas has had a fingernail painted red on his left ring finger, but also, as shown in the picture below, had his right ring fingernail painted black and white:
August 11, 200917 yr And yet ANOTHER post from me. :rolleyes: Mew has this coloring contest going on. I think we Coldplaying Frengers should each enter so there's a better chance someone in our little group will get a shot in Mew's book!! Details here: Mew and Buzznet have teamed up to make a limited edition coffee table book. We need your coloring skills to make this book possible. We are printing this book for the band and we are also printing two of them for the winners. 2 Grand Prize Winners: # Will have their entry featured in the Mew coffee table book. # Will receive a hardcover coffee table book created by Buzznet and Mew. # 1 autographed vinyl of the new Mew record. 38 Runners-Up: # Will have their entry featured in the MEW coffee table book. Link here: http://www.buzznet.com/groups/mewcoloringcontest/ Little note: According to Tero it's for Americans only. In some other Mew news as to not post yet again here: Apparently 'Tricks of the Trade' which was changed to just 'Tricks' says on the album 'Tricks of the Trade' so lets correct our tags yet again! :dance: 'A Dream' is 'Hawaii Dream'. :)
August 11, 200917 yr Another post from me? I'm kinda restless and have the gift of gab tonight. Here is an oldie picture:
August 11, 200917 yr I double posted so I will add even more Mews here: Frenger Poetry... When I post a lot, a lot It's because I have news that's really hot What's up with all the news I got? I check mewsite non-stop, non-stop :rolleyes: More like a rap... perhaps skip this and only acknowledge the posts above. :thinking:
August 11, 200917 yr And that coloring contest sure sounds like fun. I probably won't stand a chance, though.
August 11, 200917 yr You should try it anyway. It will be fun at least and you cannot know unless you go for it. I suck at anything to do with 'art' really, but I am gonna try for Mew. :)
August 11, 200917 yr Ugh, this stupid site won't allow me to post. :sad: I keep double posting and it runs so slow for me. :\
August 11, 200917 yr I double posted so I will add even more Mews here: Frenger Poetry... When I post a lot, a lot It's because I have news that's really hot What's up with all the news I got? I check mewsite non-stop, non-stop :rolleyes: More like a rap... perhaps skip this and only acknowledge the posts above. :thinking: oh LMAO that is great .. that should be our song here ;) :) and we should all rap it... but I can't keep up ... thanks for that freaky photo, news, news, rap and all that happened while I was gone ;) o.O
Create an account or sign in to comment