April 10, 200719 yr check out the grammy nominations http://wiki.coldplaying.com/index.php/Main_Page#Awards That's not good! :stunned: Bye!
April 10, 200719 yr Hi an bye, Martin. :nice: Are you asking how long the feeling will last? I don't know. I've just been really busy. I hate being busy, haha. But I know when Coldplay's new album comes out you'll see me around here A LOT. :wink3: lol *edit* I'm going to bed soon. Good night, Andrew. :nice:
April 11, 200719 yr i wonder how long it will last. Wait, what am i doing! IM GOING CRAZY I had an idea that you might be aye.
April 11, 200719 yr Hey guys!!! I'm back! :D That was sooo great!!!! I didn't want to leave...I had the greatest time! Even though it rained...:\ It still was fun. I went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Awesome!! :nice: I shall post pictures later on!
April 11, 200719 yr Hey guys!!! I'm back! :D That was sooo great!!!! I didn't want to leave...I had the greatest time! Even though it rained...:\ It still was fun. I went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Awesome!! :nice: I shall post pictures later on! Hey welcome back Annie :jester: :clown: :juggle: :heart: :dance: :sunny: :laugh2: :blush: :wacko: I am glad you had a fun time. Waht was your favorite part?
April 11, 200719 yr Hmmmm all if it was good. But the International Showcase part of Epcot made me very happy! :D
April 11, 200719 yr Hmmmm all if it was good. But the International Showcase part of Epcot made me very happy! :D Yeah I thought that was a really cool think at Epcot and how they have all thous countrys there.
April 11, 200719 yr :laugh3: Well I am sorry that you just kinda got on and I have to go, so see ya later Annie and glad your back. ~Bye~
April 11, 200719 yr Yeah It was either Disney or that, but since I have a little seven-year old sister, we decided to go to Disney. :D Next time, if we ever go back to Orlando, we'll go there.
April 11, 200719 yr Well me and a friend went to florida for a week so yeah, it was awesome, i think i told you about that
April 11, 200719 yr Yeah I think you did! :D We only had three whole days, so one day we just hung out with my mom's friends, then Monday and yesterday I went to Disney World.
April 11, 200719 yr hey everyone ! hey Annie ; downlaod eMule Plus and unstall it . then tell me if you've finished ;)
April 11, 200719 yr Okay! :D EDIT**** The link didn't work for me. :embarassed: Do you have another link?
Create an account or sign in to comment