✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the scientist - number 10?!?!?!?

::Hayley::

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she looks like a freakin alien with all that make up she wears sometimes.

i bet shes just doing that because its getting her a lot of attention...and she knows that at this moment britney spears is not going to take her place.

Re: yep

not to mention its a shit song...im going to write a letter to christina myself

"Dear Christina,

You are the epitome of crap. I am offened by your presence. Everytime i have to hear or see you I have spasms of repulsion...."

Can I sign that aswell??? No, that is not too harsh - someone just has to speak out loud what everybody thinks... :? You go!! Give it to her and show her who's in charge here!!! 8)

well i hate to waste a good post but i'm gonna have 500 now.....hmm yeah she needs to know that shes not better than coldplay....

lmao...i bet if coldplay showed some more skin maybe their album will rise in the charts....just kidding :wink: :roll:

Re: yep

not to mention its a shit song...im going to write a letter to christina myself

"Dear Christina,

You are the epitome of crap. I am offened by your presence. Everytime i have to hear or see you I have spasms of repulsion...."

how about a petition 8)

OK guys,

just wanted to say I registered just to comment on this, cos I was hoping this was gonna come to light. Personally, I think coldplay are and always will be the best band in the world, and they shud continue to set the standard for bands everywhere.

However, I was actually quite pleased when the scientist *shudder* dropped from 10- 25. The scientist is the worst track coldplay have ever made, ever in their entire history, and Ive heard the Safety EP.

I mean no disrespect to coldplay at all, they're a fantastic band, but the scientist sounds like Lift Music, with lyrics. Quite frankly, I think its boring, there's on point to it. Chris's voice never rises above a monotonous drone. Johnny's guitaring stays in a very repetetive style.

Will's drumming sounds like he just started drumming, and I can't hear Guy, so I won't start on him, bless his soul.

I hope you guys take this into consideration. Cos without the scientist, ROBTTH would be pretty much perfect. The scientist is the worst, I still wonder what Chris saw in it. Ah well.

Night all

P.S. Yeh Christina's crap, but in my opinion, Dirrty's better than The Scientist

However, I was actually quite pleased when the scientist *shudder* dropped from 10- 25.

if it makes you shudder then why bother posting this "info" of yours...

and I can't hear Guy, so I won't start on him, bless his soul.

and i'm glad you kept that to yourself because i wouldnt really want to hear it.

P.S. Yeh Christina's crap, but in my opinion, Dirrty's better than The Scientist
how could you say that....didnt you just say you they are the best band in the world....thats just putting them down by saying that about them.

you suck :evil: