✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the scientist - number 10?!?!?!?

::Hayley::

was anyone else TOTALLY shocked :shocked: when the scientist went into the UK charts at number TEN! TEN!!!?? altho being in the top 10 is good, i was SO shocked it didnt go in waaaaaaaaaaay higher, as it deserved to :cry:

i quite upset...dam poppy popstars anyway :evil:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. I am a big fan and I am having to wait until the end of the month for payday so hopefully there are a lot like me out there and figures will be up after next weekend! :shock: :?

hee hee hee - i'm sort of the same, only i have to wait till xmas. :shock: the whole job hunting thing isn't proving to be to successful :?

• 2 weeks later...

not surprised

I have to say im not that surprised "The Scientist" didnt go further either, cause its true popsters unfortunately rule the charts....and also...please everyone out there dont kill me for saying this but....i think that coldplay actually released the two "bad" songs on the album.....WAIT WAIT HEAR ME OUT....Its that i think there are better songs on the album. For instance, i love Amsterdam, Rush Of Blood, Clocks and God Put A Smile On My Face. They are easily the best on the album, and therefore I thought they should have been released first....Scientist and In My Place just dont do it for me. But i'm sure Coldplay know what they're doing.

No, it's good you're honest! Everybody should have his own opinion. I love "In My Place" and I think it was a well-chosen first single cause the song is pretty catchy! As for "The Scientist" - it's a beautiful song but maybe too mellow. My favorite still is "A Rush Of Blood..." and "Politik" rocks, too!! :D

I listened to In My Place two days running when they promo'd it on Radio One but now I think it's the weakest song on the new album' date=' but still a good tune though :)[/quote']

i remember hearing it just before i left the house to go to the lpool gig and thinking "this is brilliant". and then i heard the other stuff that night and i was :shock: 8)