✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the scientist - number 10?!?!?!?

::Hayley::

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean no disrespect to coldplay at all, they're a fantastic band, but the scientist sounds like Lift Music, with lyrics. The scientist is the worst, I still wonder what Chris saw in it. Ah well.

P.S. Yeh Christina's crap, but in my opinion, Dirrty's better than The Scientist

*takes calming breath.. :x ... :? *

if you were actually a Coldplay fan u wouldnt insult one of their songs SO much and SO badly... :shocked: what did u think we were all going to say to your "opinion" ....'oh yeah i agree.. :? ' :o ok NOT...

i could say a lot more but i wont let this Post ruin my mood....ggggrrrrrrrrr.......... :angry:

i love The Scientist...ha HAHAHA to you :silly:

• 2 weeks later...

ok at the risk of being outted by the coldplaying crowd....im going to have to agree with that chris_martin poster pat did you say? the comment wasnt bollox, the song is bollox. i think the description "lift music with lyrics" was perfect. it truely is a boring song. and i cant believe songs like one i love and i bloom blaum became b-sides...i just dont get it..

lol I guess its just one of those songs that you either love or you hate... I personally think its a brilliant simple song' date=' but other people have said its too slow or whatever. All I can say to the people who do like it is at least it made a top 10 hit... just :D[/quote']

well i is definitely one of those ppl who love it. i even bought the single....even tho i have the album.. :shock: :D

• 3 weeks later...