✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Something cool...

CatDubh

coldplay.gif

I LOVE it!

Another thing that cracked me up... EMA, Foo Fighters dressing room, on the door there's the sign of course, you know, it says FOO FIGHTERS, so they know where to go! Anyhoo, there's a little note on the paper that says:

DEAR FOO FIGHTERS! PLEASE COME AND VISIT US!

THANK YOU, COLDPLAY

I was :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

That note is not from me - I wish it was... :wink:

But I taped the whole gig at this festival and Chris was just gorgeous. I mean, there was only one girl in the crowd who had "Parachutes" and he pointed that out the whole time... It was hilarious!!! :lol:

i wish that note was mine too

oh yeah about the "parachutes" thing...i guess you need something that stands out from the crowd to get noticed...good idea bringing "parachutes" rather than a typical sigh or poster...hehe

You misunderstood me' date=' hun! :D I mean, she was the only one who had their album!! :idea: Not a poster or a sign or something. He asked if anybody in the crowd had their album and she raised her hand... :!:[/quote'] :oops: :oops:

well i saw the quotes and i thought maybe it was something else....

i dont know what someone could do for in my place?

that ones kind of hard

but yeah they would....maybe they would let the person on stage to show it off or something...that would be cool....we should tell ada to take a small parachute.....or a teddy bear wearing one....hehehe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You misunderstood me' date=' hun! :D I mean, she was the only one who had their album!! :idea: Not a poster or a sign or something. He asked if anybody in the crowd had their album and she raised her hand... :!:[/quote'] :oops: :oops:

well i saw the quotes and i thought maybe it was something else....

i thought she had like a t-shirt of the parachutes album :D

at the conert i went chris kept pointing out a girl, this is what happened:

she was at the front row with her arms crossed and chris asked her what was her name. He couldn't hear her name well, so he named her Sara. He asked her to please unfold her arms and he was sorry that she was being bored, he asked her to start clapping to the tune of the song, and if she started clapping most likely others would follow and she could go home feeling cool and feel like her time at the concert was worth while.

I couldn't see the girl, but what a :angry: if she's not a coldplay fan why was she there?, just making the guys feel not welcome...anyways, I'm glad Chris can handle it and be sarcastic about it...i'm sure after his comments the girl must have felt uncomfortable surrounded by REAL fans :twisted:

at the conert i went chris kept pointing out a girl, this is what happened:

she was at the front row with her arms crossed and chris asked her what was her name. He couldn't hear her name well, so he named her Sara. He asked her to please unfold her arms and he was sorry that she was being bored, he asked her to start clapping to the tune of the song, and if she started clapping most likely others would follow and she could go home feeling cool and feel like her time at the concert was worth while.

I couldn't see the girl, but what a :angry: if she's not a coldplay fan why was she there?, just making the guys feel not welcome...anyways, I'm glad Chris can handle it and be sarcastic about it...i'm sure after his comments the girl must have felt uncomfortable surrounded by REAL fans :twisted:

if i was a superselling artist i would act exactly like that. Perfect handeling of the situation!