January 5, 200719 yr When will free Coldplay its new album? I worship them. They are so smooths out. The voices and the high piano, oh... They are so many better than horrifying has beens Radiohead.
January 5, 200719 yr Oh boy. :laugh3: Uhhm... if English isn't your first language (which... I hope is true), there's an international section for you to chat at. If you're just being stupid, then nevermind.
January 6, 200719 yr When will free Coldplay its new album? I worship them. They are so smooths out. The voices and the high piano' date=' oh... They are so many better than horrifying has beens Radiohead.[/quote'] translation: when will coldplay release their new album? I worship them. They are so smooth. The voice and awesome piano, oh.... They suck compared to radiohead.
January 7, 200719 yr They are so many better than horrifying has beens Radiohead. No matter what language you speak, that statement makes you legally retarded.
January 7, 200719 yr aw..... Cut him some slack.... He's trying...badly, but trying.... How many of us here go to foreign Forums and try to do what he's doing? How many of us know a second language? Despite english, c'mon! He loves Coldplay...Let's love and accept him because of that... hummm....We are being bad! I mean, I'm crying over here from laughing so hard, but still...;)
January 8, 200719 yr I love Coldplay..and I've been learning english since I was 7 (now..i'm 15).. and I want english as my FIRST language..beacuse I love it too.. But I really can't understand what he'ssaying... SORRY.. TRY AGAIN!:cool:
January 8, 200719 yr I have no problem with his English being shaky. But he called Radiohead has beens and said Coldplay > Radiohead. So, you know, he's an idiot.
January 9, 200719 yr No matter what language you speak' date=' that statement makes you legally retarded.[/quote'] I agree. I mean... I love me some Coldplay, but Radiohead... hasbeens? No. Just... no.
January 10, 200719 yr I have no problem with his English being shaky. But he called Radiohead has beens and said Coldplay > Radiohead. So, you know, he's an idiot. It's only his opinion.
Create an account or sign in to comment