✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PLEASE HELP ME...

idlersdream

here's lyrics for help is around the corner maybe if you see them you can see if it was the song...

btw are you talking about the mtv in the US because i never heard any coldplay song other that the ones that are always played....i would never think mtv would do a song that many ppl never heard of. i would think maybe in my place or yellow...or possibly dont panic. :?

~Help is Around the Corner~

"Stuck here, in the middle of nowhere,

With a head ache, and a heavy heart,

Well nothing was going quite right here,

And I'm tired, I can't play no part.

Oh come on, come on,

Oh what a state I'm in,

Oh come on, come on,

Why won't it just stay here?

Help is just around the corner, for us.

Oh my head won't stop aching,

And I'm sat here, licking my wounds,

I'm shattered,

But it really doesn't matter,

'Cause my rescue is going to be here soon.

Oh come on, come on

What a state, I'm in,

Oh come on, come on,

Why won't it just sink in?

Help is just around the corner, for us,

Help is just around the corner, for us,

Help is just around the corner, for us."

• 2 weeks later...

yeah

na if the show was about drugs, then "help is around the corner" is definately more appropriate then yellow or dont paic...in my opinion that is...

BTW "help is around the corner" is a b-side on the yellow single. you should try and get all the singles if you can, they all have really great b-sides.

blue room

i found the blue room EP on amazon or yahho shopping or something, but they only deliver to places in the US. which doesn't help me cause im in bloody australia!!!!!!! though im a little sceptical, cause they are said to be hard to find, so why does yahoo and stuff have them? can anyone else smell the pungent smell of fraud in the air?

*Laughs out loud and never stops* :D You are so sweet, Caitlin!! My name is so not exotic. It is one of the most popular names here in Germany. But thanks for that. I like my name even more now. Wow, I am so exotic... *sings enthusiastically* :wink:

gingerag- I think those are the lyrics. It was at the end of an MTV-made movie about high school kids doing heroin. It was based on a true story. I bought the Blue Room EP thinking it would be on there, so now I'll have to buy the Yellow single. Thanks everyone.