✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pepsi or Coke?

el_scorcho

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I saw an ad for Vanilla Pepsi the other day. I like Pepsi better than Coke' date=' and I like Vanilla Coke, so Vanilla Pepsi should be AMAZING![/quote']

I had a Pepsi Vanilla today :P I thought it tasted kinda like Vanilla Coke. :confused: :dozey: Doesn't matter much to me, I'm a Dr Pepper person. Unless I can make a Cherry-Vanilla Coke. :o Now that is awesome stuff. :smug:

:idea2: I can do that with Pepsi now! :stunned: :D Time to experiment!

some facts about coke :sneaky:

if you leave a boned steak in a bowl of coke for 2 days it will totally dissolve :/

it's more effective for cleaning toilets :stunned:

That's not all. If you put an iron NAIL in a cup of coke and leave it there for a week or so, the nail will dissolve too. :o

only coke or diet coke???.... well it sucks so much...first they convert to nothing but pepsi products when the majorityof kids dont like pepsi products and second they put them in the stupidest places like they put 4 pepsi (gags) vending machines behind some new portables that we got for this year and they were vandalized thursday night. i mean like we didnt see that coming. :rolleyes: school sucks.

Guest LiquidSky

Well you have to make a note that this two drinks tastes different countries......

In here, the US I like pepsi, but in Mexico I prefer Coca Cola......... ;) :D :P