✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

talk to me please

fudge

haha! Of course I should have known. I'm in the same situation. Should I have gone out? or buy groceries in the morning? But fortunately the winter weather advisory ( lame weather term) scared me into staying in.

:kiss: mmmm thank you for the Lightbody! I think I'm starting to feel a little warmer now. I adore him.

me too. He lives in my city but I'm yet to meet him. This will be my task for 2007! :D My friend met him a couple of years ago. Said he was the nicest guy. He walked into the middle of the street to flag down a taxi for her :D sweetheart!

:shocked2:

Wow, he never ceases to amaze me. <3

Ohh I do hope you meet him, especially if you are the same city. I think it's fate. Accidently bumping into him. "Oh excuse me!" :laugh3:

Mind if I spam your thread with another picture?

Oh and so you are teacher of English now? Must be exciting!

various ages and levels? I mainly just taught conversational english, my grammar is crap :laugh3: I used to get so embarrassed when I couldn't spell something or couldn't answer a question :embarassed: It was my first teaching experience though! I think I did ok! haha

various ages and levels? I mainly just taught conversational english, my grammar is crap :laugh3: I used to get so embarrassed when I couldn't spell something or couldn't answer a question :embarassed: It was my first teaching experience though! I think I did ok! haha

Mostly adults in companies.

oooh I did that too. THe problem was I had 2 students and the company insisted they had lessons at the same time but they were both at totally different levels! Was a tricky one!

I lived in Ferrara:) City of the bicycle! lol