✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Piano Thread

The Scientist Man

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the intro to my piano version of clocks, and what is played on keyboard on the Twisted Logic Tour Intro of Clocks.

Start low in the left and near middle C in the Right. Move up after each octave or chord, in both the left and right hand.

Left Hand Played with Right Hand

E Flat Octaves; G, B Flat, and E Flat chord (first chord in actual clocks)

G Flat Octaves; B Flat, E Flat, and G chord

G Sharp Octaves; B Flat, E Flat, and G Sharp chord

B Flat Octaves; E Flat, G, and B Flat chord

Hope that Helps!

This is the intro to my piano version of clocks, and what is played on keyboard on the Twisted Logic Tour Intro of Clocks.

Start low in the left and near middle C in the Right. Move up after each octave or chord, in both the left and right hand.

Left Hand Played with Right Hand

G Flat Octaves; B Flat, E Flat, and G chord

G Sharp Octaves; B Flat, E Flat, and G Sharp chord

B Flat Octaves; E Flat, G, and B Flat chord

Hope that Helps!

Sounds Great.

Thanks for all the help Corey:)

• 2 weeks later...

Everything's Not Lost Live Glastonbury 2005

Does anyone know how to play the live piano part at the very end of everything's not lost performed at glastonbury 2005? I saw it on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

" Eat more chocolate, and listen to more Coldplay! :wink2:"

done and done :P

what's a good coldplay song for piano guys? i know i know ur probably think i'm crazy but there isn't to many ones that aren't to easy *cough*the scientist *cough*clocks and ones that aren't to hard or don't even match up *cough*pretty much the whole X&Y album *cough*

so, so far i only know trouble and proof lol. not cos i haven't tried the others but...cos i have :sneaky:...

" Eat more chocolate, and listen to more Coldplay! :wink2:"

done and done :P

what's a good coldplay song for piano guys? i know i know ur probably think i'm crazy but there isn't to many ones that aren't to easy *cough*the scientist *cough*clocks and ones that aren't to hard or don't even match up *cough*pretty much the whole X&Y album *cough*

so, so far i only know trouble and proof lol. not cos i haven't tried the others but...cos i have :sneaky:...

lol dude i cant really play the piano, want to learn willing to work hard and currently am. learned the scientist, in two weeks on the piano, then i worked on playin and singing at same time, id say took a week to get it perfect the way i wanted it. not hard. =) if i knew the chord names now, then id post them or post a how to vid. but thats the only song i can play haha =D

i had looked it up on the internet, and a pianist listen and i got the correct results haha. gonna buy sheet music... makes it alot easier