✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Piano Thread

The Scientist Man

Has anybody heard of coldplay piano notes, which are only for piano. So that you only have 2 lines, left and right hand. In all my transcriptions there is a third line for singing.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody heard of coldplay piano notes, which are only for piano. So that you only have 2 lines, left and right hand. In all my transcriptions there is a third line for singing.

a third line with the text?or the music notes?

The only songs i can play off X &Y are speed of sound, a message, and low... Low is quite difficult to play, I've tried to incorporate the vocals, guitar, and keyboard all into it, but its one of Coldplay's most layered songs.

The first chord in Everything's Not Lost is an E Major. I think the third chord is an A major.

During the "ahhh ahh yeah" It's E maj, A maj, then i don't know the rest. I think it's E/B or somehing crazy like that.

This is the intro to my piano version of clocks, and what is played on keyboard on the Twisted Logic Tour Intro of Clocks.

Start low in the left and near middle C in the Right. Move up after each octave or chord, in both the left and right hand.

Left Hand Played with Right Hand

E Flat Octaves; G, B Flat, and E Flat chord (first chord in actual clocks)

G Flat Octaves; B Flat, E Flat, and G chord

G Sharp Octaves; B Flat, E Flat, and G Sharp chord

B Flat Octaves; E Flat, G, and B Flat chord

E Flat Octaves; G, B Flat, and E Flat chord (first chord in actual clocks)

Hope that Helps!

is there another way to play a clocks intro , cause i don't really get this one

• 2 weeks later...

hey awesome a piano thread! um about the clocks intro....i dunno lol

my advice improvise improvise IMPROVISE! It you keep it new and fresh it'll be awesome!

if you need inspiration youtube "coldplay live" or covers that people have posted.

Best of luck!

hi, ehm, is this thread only about coldplay?? :)

cause i have been looking for a song called Runabout, i think its a blues song... and it was written by Anthony Marks and Ana Sandersen, i wondered if anyone could tell me something more about this song, maybe if there is a possibility of finding it somewhere....:)

Have you msn???

you know? you make me laugh but I get confused, why do you keep asking those questions? hahahha

About that intro of clocks I didn't quite get it, what I do, just to kill some time while I listen to the audio of clocks live in TL tour is that I play the Eb chord from bottom to top (Eb-G-Bb) I start in the first Eb of my keyboard and keep adding these notes above slowly till I get to the (G-Bb-Eb) of the clocks riff and I start.

• 2 weeks later...
Umm.. The entire book with sheet music is up for download in several places here, I think.

Are you looking for Amsterdam chord?

Here, I give you the link...

Just watch..There's someone like teacher will teach you:)

I learn the song from there..

Try it:)

OK:

1st:

Eb, Bb, G

Eb, Bd, G

Eb, Bb

2nd:

Db, Bb, F

Db, Bb, F

Db, Bb

Db, Bb, F

Db, Bb, F

Db, Bb

3rd:

C, Ab, F

C, Ab, F

C, Ab

that's just the main riff right ?

i's love to play some kind of intro becaus e right now i just play the chords that are played in the riff, and it just sounds repetitive