February 14, 200719 yr Remember that old poem? Roses are red. Violets are blue. Suger is sweet, and so are you. (I think I'm gonna be sick,lol) In hounour of everybody's favorite cash-grabbing holiday, how would you finish it??:laugh3: Roses Are Red Violets are Blue I don't live in Chile, so I'm royally skrewed,lol.
February 14, 200719 yr Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue But I'm colour blind So what can I do...................... :rolleyes:
February 14, 200719 yr roses are red violets are blue unless they are a different color and in that case mark was right
February 14, 200719 yr Author Roses are red. Violets are blue. Poems that rhyme are boring. Don't you agree? Roses are red. Violets are blue. Eight more sylables... It's Haiku.
February 14, 200719 yr Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue When I heard Posh sing It sure made me spew............................
February 14, 200719 yr Author Roses are red. Violets are blue. The stars are all yellow. Look how they shine for you!:laugh3:
February 14, 200719 yr Author Roses are red. Violets are blue. dont try to bet cause Valentines is SHIT! :laugh3:
February 14, 200719 yr The roses have wilted the violets are dead, sugar is lumpy and so is your head.
February 14, 200719 yr Roses are red Violets are blue But now they're "GM", They might just eat you!!
February 14, 200719 yr Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue But I'm colour blind So what can I do...................... :rolleyes: :laugh3:
February 14, 200719 yr Roses are red, Violets are blue, Your an asshole, So shut the fuck up and screw you!
February 14, 200719 yr Roses are red, Violets are blue, Your an asshole, So shut the fuck up and screw you! :stunned: I recommend anger management!!:P
February 15, 200719 yr Roses are red, Bullets are lead Take me back now Or get shot in the head :laugh4:
February 15, 200719 yr Roses are red, Bullets are lead Take me back now Or get shot in the head :laugh4: It sounds like you have been shot in the head!!:P
February 15, 200719 yr Author Noses are red. Earlobes are too. It's so f**king cold here that they're turning blue!:lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment