✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mexican Fans - The CCC Needs Your Help!!!

TraceOddity

the idea is good .......let us wait for the day of the concert distribute ......

I need the collaboration of coldplaymexico.com

((sorry by lenguage))

es buena idea ........ esperemos el dia del concierto para que sean distribuidas.....

y necesitaria la colaboracion de coldplaymexico.com

Yes please!!:D Any groups or fansites that will pass hand it out are greatly appreciated.:) :)

I'M SO SORRY :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

last one here :bigcry:

IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO MEET THE BAND...

If anyone in Mexico City is blessed enough to meet the band, feel free to give them a flyer. I'd love for them to know what they've inspired us to do.:D

BUT: Because they have a tight schedule, and value their privacy highly, please don't try to push it on them. I don't want anything to reflect badly on the project, and I don't want them to have a negative feeling about it.;)

I know I probably don't have to say this, and I hope it doesn't offend anyone, but better safe than sorry.:)

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

I don't know how well it went yet, but 3 people agreed to pass them around. Zip replies from the Mexican forum, but at least the thread got 30+ views! :cheesy: Haha. So here's hoping we gain some new interest in the coming days! :happy: