June 16, 200323 yr We need more threads, this this is getting slow and Im not sure If you spell it like that but is what I did in my holidays and of course I love it ( just for the fact of being a water sport * my consideration*) You know what Im going to ask1 Opinions please! :lol: :D
June 21, 200323 yr Author once again i have no idea what it is :shock: :lol: Its a sport, that you practise in water and its like a banana-boat but flat and you move just like in boats ( remando - dont know the word in english) and its really fun, and sometimes dangerous. You ight have seen it, people who do ecoturismo use them a lot and you can go through rivers, lakes, mainly everything. Is like rowing - another sport that I love - but the "remos" are not attached to the boat, they are like a big stick with a bigger things at the end ( both) and you one one-left-one-right and it can be done single, in pairs or in threes :lol: ( Sorry I can't expalin it any better :lol: )
June 21, 200323 yr ok i think i have an idea of what it is i think there even is a film about it correct me if im wrong! its dangerous sometimes yeah but i love danger :)
June 22, 200323 yr Author ok i think i have an idea of what it is i think there even is a film about it correct me if im wrong! its dangerous sometimes yeah but i love danger :) I dont know the movie :sad: :-o
June 24, 200323 yr ah ok i forgot the name of the movie but meryl streep is in it ..i dunno if that helped you
Create an account or sign in to comment