May 23, 200719 yr Has anyone here ever been to Belgium or does anyone live in Belgium? In particular Antwerp, I've been looking on holiday websites for ages trying to work out an interesting and quite cheap place to go, and Antwerp seems pretty cool! Especially as I can go there by Eurostar train, which I've never used before. So has anyone been there or live there right now??
May 23, 200719 yr Has anyone here ever been to Belgium or does anyone live in Belgium? In particular Antwerp, I've been looking on holiday websites for ages trying to work out an interesting and quite cheap place to go, and Antwerp seems pretty cool! Especially as I can go there by Eurostar train, which I've never used before. So has anyone been there or live there right now?? I've never been to Antwerp, so I can't help you!! I would have thought there must be more interesting cities to visit, though!:P Have you considered giving Germany a try? I can recommend Duesseldorf or Koeln!!:cool:
May 23, 200719 yr I've been in Belgium almost 2 years ago, just to keep this short, after i went there im planning to move there for good after im done with uni.It was the best month of my entire life..
May 23, 200719 yr I've been in Belgium almost 2 years ago, just to keep this short, after i went there im planning to move there for good after im done with uni.It was the best month of my entire life.. :confused:
May 23, 200719 yr I was there three years ago,but I spent there only two days which is not much Were you extradited?:rolleyes:
May 23, 200719 yr i've never really been to belgium, we've only driven thru the country when we were going to holland. anyway what i wanted to say... travelling by train isnt nice in my experience. you're probably better off getting a cheap flight!
May 23, 200719 yr i've never really been to belgium, we've only driven thru the country when we were going to holland. anyway what i wanted to say... travelling by train isnt nice in my experience. you're probably better off getting a cheap flight! But definitely stay clear of the Belgian motorways. They're in a dreadful state!:rolleyes:
May 23, 200719 yr Interesting fact about Belgium, it is the only country in the world to have a fully lit motorway network :smug:
May 23, 200719 yr Interesting fact about Belgium, it is the only country in the world to have a fully lit motorway network :smug: That doesn't help if you keep hitting potholes though!:rolleyes:
Create an account or sign in to comment