July 3, 200719 yr terrorism in glasgow. Scary stuff. But this just makes me larf.....whatta guy :laugh3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krtRxSpR5f0
July 4, 200719 yr Author He's just a typical Glasgow person. Hasn't bothered to put on an act for the camera. Tells it like it is. I find it quite amusing. But I appreciate him and everyone else who risked their lives to make sure the terrorists were caught. In fact I think we should all buy him a drink... http://www.johnsmeaton.com/ And I live in glasgow. If you don't have a laugh about it you'd never leave your house! ;)
July 4, 200719 yr He's just a typical Glasgow person. Hasn't bothered to put on an act for the camera. Tells it like it is. I find it quite amusing. But I appreciate him and everyone else who risked their lives to make sure the terrorists were caught. In fact I think we should all buy him a drink... http://www.johnsmeaton.com/ And I live in glasgow. If you don't have a laugh about it you'd never leave your house! ;) True. You have the right attitude, Miss Fudge!!:cool:
July 4, 200719 yr Yeah, didn't get what was funny at first either... but I guess I see what you mean. Glasgow accents have to be my favorite in the universe... random thought to have considering what he's talking about, but still.... :nice:
July 4, 200719 yr Author really? It's nice you say that :D It's just our way of dealing with things I think. At work the other day we were having a laugh about it. No use being frightened. Obviously had anyone been killed then it would not be funny.
July 4, 200719 yr It's a good way to deal with things... hard to be afraid when you're laughing, and seeing how fear is the point, it means they lost. :thumbsup: And yes really... everytime I hear someone from Glasgow talking I have a hard time hearing what they're saying... I'm too busy melting.
Create an account or sign in to comment