✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

does anyone have the two new songs from the toronto concert?

amanda_coldplay5

Ok guys, I think I'm lost somehow, I was at the show and I don't remember hearing those 2 songs! And also I had it recording LIVE from Edge102.1 uninterupted, there was no pauses whatsoever and those songs weren't there!

The show I uploaded to Ian does not have them.

Anyway that would have meant that the whole set would have been 19 songs! that's alot!

I don't know, that's what I recall anyway.

Hope someone could back this up or clarify it!

:) :) :)

yeah, that's what someone told me, that the edge couldn't play moses or your world turns upside down because they are still fresh. i haven't found any mp3's of either, but i'm just thankfully to have found basically all of the concert. (thanks to udnerwaterspy!)

maybe edge didn't include the two songs because they aren't released yet? i don't know.

I going to ask someone if they heard the two songs on edge. I dont think they played the songs.

Guy's, Guy's ..uh sorry and Gurls! ;)

I'm gonna say this again, the first broadcast, which I recorded, was LIVE meaning no interuptions, no cutouts, editing, no bleeping, LOL if Chris and the boys FARTED in their mikes all night, thats what would have been broadcast on Edge102.1 HAHAHA! OK? :lol:

...but then I could be wrong! :?

Everyone! People at the concert heard the songs (UnderwaterSpy, i don't know what happened to you! :shrug: ) but the broadcast did not include them b/c they were not authorized to play new material, so they just placed previous live performances instead.

They did not play Shiver and they did not play High Speed. They put those over the new materials. Is that clear everyone?? YAY! :lol:

Everyone! People at the concert heard the songs (UnderwaterSpy, i don't know what happened to you! :shrug: ) but the broadcast did not include them b/c they were not authorized to play new material, so they just placed previous live performances instead.

They did not play Shiver and they did not play High Speed. They put those over the new materials. Is that clear everyone?? YAY! :lol:

:shock:

Geez I must have been stoned from all the people smoking around me! :x hahaha Sorry!

Now we got some hunting to do! How? where?? :?

so many people were smokin up! i could smell booze and weed everywhere!

WEED! bongs...hehe..

umm, yea, thats what i thought, they didn't include it..they say the play list before and they put other songs in it to replace moses and your world turns upside down.....

i dont remember them playing dont panic....with the harmonica.

unless, i was that far back and couldn't hear it. but...yea. i dont remember dont panic.

i dont remember them playing dont panic....with the harmonica.

unless, i was that far back and couldn't hear it. but...yea. i dont remember dont panic.

HAHA now THAT I remember, stoned or not! I had 200 level seats and heard the harmonica clearly! that was so freakin cool!

• 1 month later...

I saw those two songs posted on here before. I have them, but I don't know how to post them on here.

I was at the show as well. They re-played the broadcast a few times since and they changed the songs around because they were unreleased songs, they werent allowed to air them, or so I heard. But anyway, they are great songs.