✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A thread for Anna(anna111)!

winigwl

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really boring...every year tons of people come to our house and get drunk with my parents....and usually I listen to them blather on for a bit and then retreat to my room, but unfortunately we're going to someone's house this year so I doubt that'll be an option. Also I'm pretty sure that they'll start bugging me about why I'm not eating turkey, that it's bad for a growing kid to be a vegetarian, blahdiblah blah blah blah....

It's really boring...every year tons of people come to our house and get drunk with my parents....and usually I listen to them blather on for a bit and then retreat to my room, but unfortunately we're going to someone's house this year so I doubt that'll be an option. Also I'm pretty sure that they'll start bugging me about why I'm not eating turkey, that it's bad for a growing kid to be a vegetarian, blahdiblah blah blah blah....

I feel much the same about Christmas.;)

^Psh! There will be no talk of turkey in my thread!!

Haha just kidding, I guess you can talk about it....

I'm so busy these days. My friend Olivia has moved in with me for a month (her whole family--mom, brother, sister). (Their rent was over but thier new house isn't finished). She sleeps in my room so it's pretty fun, kind of like having a sleepover every night :nice: Yep but there's always tons of stuff to do with so many people in the house.....Olivia just felll asleep so I have some alone time :P