✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Thank you]: Friends of Zali (look for your name!)

lunar1126

Friends of Zali

A warm thank you to all who have donated to the $1.36 Campaign! It doesn't matter if you've donated once or 10 times; if you've donated $1.36 or $100 - the fact is that we appreciate your thoughtful contributions and want to acknowledge your kindness. In just a little over a year and a half, we've raised an amazing sum of more than $1200.00 USD. This money has gone to aid Zali Djiré and his friends. Because of your donations, Zali and his community in Gouaran (a small town in southeast Mali) have received early childhood development, health care and primary education. We hope you will keep up this giving spirit by continuing to give to the $1.36 Campaign in 2008 and the future.

If I could give you all gold stars for being so awesome, I would! :D

**** Rockstar ($100-$300) ****

bta5857, Collee, Lance, lunar1126, victaniac

*** Music Producer ($50-$99) ***

airieslady, texasluvsjonny

** Band Technician ($20-$49) **

#66, donna_m, Iriden, Jeremy D., linnea, Pierce L., PK, Shiraz B.

* Groupie ($1-$19) *

anna111, Anna L., azlina, Barry C., busybeeburns, calicat, chuck kottke, Cindy J., clockpolitiks, Coldplayismygod, Fanny M-G., glking, gloria002, Kimberly W., mainweather, marianatsl, Mr. Potato Head, Nettie, putainfromage, *Sarah*, Tara M., winnie

(Note: Apologies that we couldn't figure out everyone's CPing screename. If you'd like your name substituted for your screename, or if you think we've made a mistake, please PM me! This ranking will be updated once a month. Last update: 2008-14-01)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Texas Loves Jonny, congrats on the promtion! ;-)

My daughter will be impressed when I show her that her mom's officially a "Rock Star"

Hey, it must be true, it said it on the internet, right?

Keep up the good works everyone!

• 4 weeks later...