✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever listen to THE GATHERING????

Angelica

THE GATHERING are a great band from Holland i do reccomend you to listen to HOW TO MEASURE A PLANET? a varied and experimental double-album,IF_THEN_ELSE a intense and emotional rock album and the new mini cd BLACK LIGHT DISTRICT,beautiful atmospheric and emotional music.

• 1 month later...
Never heard of them, anyway what they look like... I mean their music........

By the way "beautiful atmospheric and emotional music.[co]" sounds like me singing ................ one day you'll listen to me :D :D

do you like to sing, band anything like that??

Yeah.... I like to sing....... We have a band, well somenthing you could call a band.... we are 4, we like like 50 miles away from the place we practise and we all live in different towns......... without taking in count that here have a "band" it's not the some that have a band in the UK, USA, etc......... besides the 4 of us play the piano no other instrument , but anyway I still have the hope of sing with Coldplay or U2 at Sane Castle......... one day...one day :D : D

jajajajaja............. I write but you know as ppl say you have to have a heart desilution or somenthing like that ( I don't know how you say to that in englsh) the thing is I never have a desiution so my songs don't go for that side...... but as my nfluence in piano is romantic, what I play in the piano and what I write are totally opposite.......:D

jajajajaja............. I write but you know as ppl say you have to have a heart desilution or somenthing like that ( I don't know how you say to that in englsh) the thing is I never have a desiution so my songs don't go for that side...... but as my nfluence in piano is romantic' date=' what I play in the piano and what I write are totally opposite.......:D[/quote']

aww....

*batches eye lashes* may i hear?

What..???? ..... Jewl do you have any small brother..... well think you're talking with you're 5 year old brther........... I bet we have the some english level.............

uhh.. no! actually i dont! sorry for the sarcazm!

no! actually i dont! sorry for the sarcazm! [co] Nevermind Jewl.............

( Sorry but I still don't know how you cut and paste the things so they are with a square and say Jewl says ......"

And Guy's Chick....... I'm young, but not that much...... no nterest n your cousin........

no! actually i dont! sorry for the sarcazm! [co] Nevermind Jewl.............

( Sorry but I still don't know how you cut and paste the things so they are with a square and say Jewl says ......"

And Guy's Chick....... I'm young, but not that much...... no nterest n your cousin........

yeah its just the the button that sais quote.

What..???? ..... Jewl do you have any small brother..... well think you're talking with you're 5 year old brther........... I bet we have the some english level.............

i have a little cousin though if ya interested :P :D

LOL!! :lol: