✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

whats your fav christmas songs??

fifi

let it snow let it snow let it snow

ding dong merrily on high lalalalalalalala

*dances* woooohooooo tis Christmas!!!! :shock:

ahhh and my pauleys fave song. 'knock knock knock at the door knock knock is anyone there?' heheh that makes me giggle.

On every message board besides this one' date=' my name is Haleyeatworld! I love them, and that cd Bleed America is freeeeeking awesome! Glad to know someone esle loves them as much as I do :D[/quote']

my friend got 2 meet them. i think the best song on it is hear me now, its really sad xxx :cry: :D

Jimmy Eat World's "Bleed American" is one of the best record the world has ever seen!!!! I love them!!!! And "Hear You Me" brings me to tears everytime I listen to it... "Cautioners" is great, too. And "Sweetness" and "Bleed American" (the title track...)!!! :D

And "Clarity" is amazing, too. But I will shut up now since this is not a Jimmy Eat World thread... :wink:

My friend wrote a Christmas song when she was 12 for her two donkeys, the tune is Good King Wenceslas:

Trixie and Noodles last got out on my dad's carrot garden,

Saw a carrot hanging out, got their teeth around it,

Munch crunch munch crunch, soon it all was gone.

(you have to say this next line very quickly)

When my dad went out to get the carrots in,

There were noooooone there.

Good eh? :lol:

Oh, and my fave is Perfect Day - not really about Christmas, but I loved that BBC promotional video with the snow coming down.