✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CP'll be here next week & I probably won't get to see th

Buttercup

CP'll be here next week & I probably won't get to see them... :cry:

This local radio station Alice is having a private gig next Monday:

We are proud to present Coldplay, all the way from jolly old England to headline this year's Alice in Winterland concert. This intimate show is December 9, 2002 at Bimbo's 365 Club. With only 550 seats, invitations will be at a premium. In fact, the general public will NOT be able to purchase tickets. The only way to get into the concert is to be Alice's guest.

I've been calling and calling... even asked a few friends to call... I've only gotten busy signals... And I can't just sit around the whole day to listen to the every prompt to call... And only a few more days left...

*cries some more*

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I AM SHAKING!!!!!!

Just as I was trying to reply to this! A prompt came on! And I won!!!!! I was caller 9!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be so great cos it's a small club!!!!

I'll try to talk to them and say hello for all of you!!!! :ukliam: :ukliam:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm just so happy!!!!!!!!! :lol: :wink:

Yes people!!!!

I won!!! This thread must be magic cos as soon as I posted here saying I won't get to see CP! I won 2 tickets to the private show!!!!!!!

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :multi: :multi:

I am gonna see Coldplay next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be at a small club, so it'll be so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ukliam:

yeah i feel your excitment....ooh take me with you :puppydogeyes:

:mrgreen:

i guess when ppl first see this thread theyre gonna think you didnt win because it says your not going to see them, but when they come in and read we see you won.

yeah i feel your excitment....ooh take me with you :puppydogeyes:

If you can get here Monday evening!!!! It'll be great to take a huge fan!! Ticket is free! All you need is a new teddy bear (charity for kids)!!!!! And you can even stay w/ me Ginger!! Go buy your plane ticket now!!!!!!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

aww... :x :cry: i wish....all my finals are next week and if you read my journal you'll see i have stuff to do on monday.....and the next....i would go if i could....i hate turning things down...especially if it has to do with coldplay....well have a good time and remember me.....i see other ppl dont know about this yet because i dont see anyone else coming through here....they'll be here shortly