✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

err

I'm gonna print my homework, get dinner and take a bath so I don't really know if you'll be still here when I return :\

If not:

I REALLY LIKE HOW WE TALKED NOW ABOUT DAVID AND I'M SLOWLY TURNING YOU INTO A TENNER LIKE ME :awesome: :cheesy:[/color]

Okay, see ya! I'll try to be here for a while, but I don't know how long.

Haha aw, you might actually get me, as anti si-fi as I may be, to watch Dr Who. Haha!

:hug:

Okay, see ya! I'll try to be here for a while, but I don't know how long.

Haha aw, you might actually get me, as anti si-fi as I may be, to watch Dr Who. Haha!

:hug:

well it's not that I want to make you watch Doctor Who

but if I do, I'll make you watch the best Who. And that's Classic Who, not the one with David or Matt but with Tom Baker, Peter Davidson and all the other classic Doctors

well it's not that I want to make you watch Doctor Who

but if I do, I'll make you watch the best Who. And that's Classic Who, not the one with David or Matt but with Tom Baker, Peter Davidson and all the other classic Doctors[/color]

Haha! Okay. :D

yeah, well you said you don't like sci-fi, do you like the sci-fi from the mid 70's?

if you see it now it looks really crappy and cheap but it's great in it's own way, and though the story may develop slowly, they are good![/color]

Haha! Well...I'm not usually a fan of any kind of sci-fi, but it's always worth a go!