✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I am good! Completely sore... I worked on back, arms and abs yoga yesterday, and I cannot move without feeling pain today... -.-'...

I forgot I had a presentation today... But I kind of did it ok... Even though I had no clue......... -.-'........

And I have a quiz in a little bit and I do not feel like studying for it again... -.-' I am a failure.

Being sore is an awful feeling. And don't worry, YOU'RE NOT A FAILURE!

I am good! Completely sore... I worked on back, arms and abs yoga yesterday, and I cannot move without feeling pain today... -.-'...

I forgot I had a presentation today... But I kind of did it ok... Even though I had no clue......... -.-'........

And I have a quiz in a little bit and I do not feel like studying for it again... -.-' I am a failure.

owh, try to stretch them :) or just be patient :p

yay for not feeling like studying *high fives*

Aww...:blush:

I know you love it

tumblr_mfhowuU0tW1qbj3q2o1_r1_500_zps354d485f.gif

I tried to learn the piano, but I stopped after a while. I stopped after I realized how many different chords are there and my left hand refuse to cooperate and coordinate with my other hand.

It's just practise!!! :D No one can do it straight away (that's a guess not a fact :P), I couldn't do it straight away, I'm still no Beethoven or Chris Martin at a piano, but ill keep practising :dance:!

I know what you mean... :\ I miss when we would fill page after page of the pub in in just a small bit of time...:(

I know right :\, I miss the days when I'd log in and there would be 9 pages of pub for me to read and then we'd all write another 10 pages! :hug:

I miss posting here. :( i miss all of you so much!! (yeah, i know my avi is old :p)

We miss you too!!

tumblr_mh2900FlJW1qka8b1o1_500_zps868bd7eb.gif

hola ladies

Hola señor :o :D

does USA have a day for everything? :p :)

Don't you have pancake day?

It's the best.

Oh and hi :)