February 7, 201313 yr i should have said 'who has more hair than i do' cause im not really that hairy
February 7, 201313 yr everyone who is more hairy than me...i consider them furry Haha! So lots of people are furry? :\
February 7, 201313 yr everyone who is more hairy than me...i consider them furry same Hehe! Team Majesticness! THIS!!!
February 7, 201313 yr except for polar bears, they could rip my face off Haha! So could a dwarf... :P
February 7, 201313 yr furry isn't bad It doesn't sound like to most amazing thing to be called. :lol:
February 7, 201313 yr It doesn't sound like to most amazing thing to be called. :lol: also not the worst haha
February 7, 201313 yr 5:00 AM? I should get to sleep! Farewell Maggie and Laura! I wish you all the luck in the world, I really do. I shall leave you with this smouldering picture.
February 7, 201313 yr 5:00 AM? I should get to sleep! Farewell Maggie and laura!I wish you all the luck in the world, I really do. I shall leave you with this smouldering picture. you're my hero :cool: bye ;D
February 7, 201313 yr 5:00 AM? I should get to sleep! Farewell Maggie and Laura! I wish you all the luck in the world, I really do. I shall leave you with this smouldering picture. thank you ;DD byes, i had fun <3
February 7, 201313 yr Hey gals :):dance: See!!this. This is what I miss!!:hug: All of us, posting a lot :dance::hug:
February 7, 201313 yr Hey gals :):dance: See!!this. This is what I miss!!:hug: All of us, posting a lot :dance::hug: yeah that always nice when everyone is here :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment