✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I got tired of it. Like, I feel that he did not appreciate me enough, so it is better that way. And the drop that broke the dam was that he lied to me, and made up the most stupid excuse to cover for it, therefore insulting my intelligence. So yeah. I am done.

I got tired of it. Like, I feel that he did not appreciate me enough, so it is better that way. And the drop that broke the dam was that he lied to me, and made up the most stupid excuse to cover for it, therefore insulting my intelligence. So yeah. I am done.

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that. :(

So... I ended it with George. I need a tequila shot.

Aw Diana!:hug:

You just come to England and we can watch a chick flick whilst eating Ben & Jerrys ice cream with a bottle of tequila!

Oh heeeellll no *hi-5* guuuurrrl

Hey guys

so sorry about that, but i guess its better that way...i have never been in a relationship so im definitely not in a place to give advice :/

*hugs*

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Aw Diana!:hug:

You just come to England and we can watch a chick flick whilst eating Ben & Jerrys ice cream with a bottle of tequila!

Oh heeeellll no *hi-5* guuuurrrl

Lol ok. I just bought my ticket. I am on my way.

And yeah. Hell no. I am done with liars.

so sorry about that, but i guess its better that way...i have never been in a relationship so im definitely not in a place to give advice :/

*hugs*

Thanks :) :hug: He was fun to be with, but I am worth more than random texts every other day :angry:

yeah ben and jerrys would be a nice thing for this kind of situation :nice:

lol, my ex's name was Jerry... so i would settle for another brand lol i like sherbet better than ice cream anyways :laugh3:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I just baked around 50 cupcakes. I ate two, and that is all I am going to eat. I do not like pastry that much... lol