✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

nothing much atm :p but i just got my first win in the iRacing class A series so i'm quiet happy :) (i don't expect any of you to understand half of that) :p

Congratulations! :D though you're right, I don't know what that is... :P

:| i TOTALLY didn't get it. what's iRacing?

Congratulations! :D though you're right, I don't know what that is... :P

it's an online simracing game, so you race on the worlds most famous racetracks against people from all over the world :)

it's pretty cool what you can do with the internet these days cause some of the races don't allow the slightest bit of lag or there will be a huge crash :p

mmmmm.....pizza!!!!! (>*_*)> *take me to the pizza*

Ahh!!! PIZZA ZOMBIE!!! If you want pizza, you'll have to come to Thailand. :P

i love pizza :p specially the ones with kebab on them :D or banans/peanuts/somethingelseIcan'trememberthenameof :)

Peanuts on pizza? :confused:

it's an online simracing game, so you race on the worlds most famous racetracks against people from all over the world :)

it's pretty cool what you can do with the internet these days cause some of the races don't allow the slightest bit of lag or there will be a huge crash :p

Oh wow! That's really cool! The only racing game I can play is Mario Kart. :P

sounds cool! i haven't played online games in ages. :P