Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coldplaying Pub.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27.8k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nope, it won't. Lots of good memories 

  • Captain Crieff
    Captain Crieff

    This is the best day of my life   wait a minute, does this pub have a curfew?

  • Captain Crieff
    Captain Crieff

    sorry, popped out for a second because my new fan arrived (the thing that blows air, not a person)

I just watched an episode of the Simpsons with benedict Cumberbatch's voice in it :wacky::freak:

I just watched an episode of the Simpsons with benedict Cumberbatch's voice in it :wacky::freak:

 

cumberbatch4.gif

that are the reasons I want to watch the simpsons

need to see that one with Sigur Rós too

 

I'm going to try Norway I think, it's 27° there! :wtf:

But I don't like beer :(

 

can I come with you?

and will we stop to pick up Louise? :wacko:

now :)

can make sure we're gone for a month and still be back before exams

Tardis? :awesome:

Not sure I want to be back before the exams though :p

 

yeps

me neither, think I'm gonna skip Spanish oral

 

everyone in?

yes

good

 

tumblr_m9uzqn04kB1rfgck7o1_500.gif

why not go to some nice other planets too :wacko:

 

long time since I've been on a different planet

very good

 

and let's visit New new new new new new new new new new new new new new new Earth :wacky:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.