May 5, 200818 yr Hi, I like this band Coldplay, the songs they make always give me chills. So beautiful... anyway, a news article I read about Violet Hill mentioned this place, so I signed up! -Greetings, Noel Gallagher (yup, thats my actual name!)
May 5, 200818 yr I met a Liam GAlligher when I was in the UK...not THE Liam, but I'm sure lots of people share the famous name. Welcome to the forum!! Would you mind posing the article? It's probably th one we already know about, but it would still be cool to find out for sure.:)
May 6, 200818 yr Author I met a Liam GAlligher when I was in the UK...not THE Liam, but I'm sure lots of people share the famous name. Welcome to the forum!! Would you mind posing the article? It's probably th one we already know about, but it would still be cool to find out for sure.:) Ok, well I don't have the paper on hand, but here's what it was like: Coldplay fansite Coldplaying.com reports that the famous British rock band will release their new single, Violet Hill, for free on their website at 12:15 local time. More on this at: coldplaying.com/forum/ It was on my on my local free tabloid-size newspaper, The Local Saturday
Create an account or sign in to comment