June 1, 200818 yr So I live in the Czech republic and my birthday is a day after the release in the UK. I would love to get the new album on my birthday, but I'm worried this CZ country is just years behind the apes, and I don't know if the album is gonna be available here on the 13th. Any ideas guys?
June 1, 200818 yr I think worldwide release is June 14 (not very sure though) - but I don't think it will be in your local music store that day, unless you have a very diligent EMI office on CR!
June 1, 200818 yr Author Yeah you're probably right. I just preordered the limited edition CD from a distributor in CZ and the estimated distribution date is 16.6.08. So let's hope they will at least deliver it on time. I'm counting the days
Create an account or sign in to comment