01. Describe yourself:

02. How do people feel about you?

03. Describe your girlfriend/ boyfriend/crush:

04. Describe how you live

05. Describe how you love:

06. Describe something that you want:

07. What would you rather be doing?:

08. Give some good advice:

01. Describe yourself: Mommys Little Monster dropped outta school, Mommys Little Monster broke all the rules...she won't even wear a dress, that doesn't mean she'll ever confess, she's mommy little monster, she's not afraid to admit... (Mommys Little Monster by Social Distortion)

02. How do people feel about you? She fucking hates me, la la la la(She hates me by Puddle of Mudd)

03. Describe your girlfriend/ boyfriend/crush:The truth is, I miss you, yeah the truth is, I miss you so, and I'm tired, I should not have let go (Warning Sign by Coldplay)

04. Describe how you live:I'm a twenty first century digital "boy", I don't know how to live, but I got a lot of toys(Twenty first century digital boy by Bad Religion)

he says boy, but I am not a boy :wink:

05. Describe how you love: From the moment I wake, till the moment I sleep, I'll be there by your side, just you try and stop me (Shiver by Coldplay)

06. Describe something that you want: I wanna be bigger, stronger, drive a faster car (All Apologies by Colplday)

07. What would you rather be doing?: Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me nobody else so we can be free (All the Things she said by Tatu)

08. Give some good advice: ..little dicks always running their mouth, while the bitches better off to masturbate and be out, all you bitches up in here know what I'm talking about, get the loot, get the ice, fuck the wife no doubt...Marry a big dick and stay happy...yeah, bitch ass niggas! (Let's Get High by Dr. Dre and Mis Roq)

06. Describe something that you want: I wanna be bigger, stronger, drive a faster car (All Apologies by Colplday)

:D that song is actually called "bigger stronger"

ah i would do this but thats too much info out from me....hehe i think my head would start to hurt if i tried. :lol:

eh i'm just lazy thats it :shock:

your welcome....you know i bet i know how your friend thought the the name was called all apologies....if you dl that song one of them comes out with that title in kazaa....is that where she got it from? :D hehe i bet she did.

eh i'll think about it.

Answers these questions using your favorite song lyrics:D

01. Describe yourself: You have this impulsive nature, maybe you were born that way. Sometimes it takes you into danger, sometimes you can make it pay (Al Stewart, from Down in the Cellar - 2001)

02. How do people feel about you? ( :) :oops:

03. Describe your girlfriend/ boyfriend/crush: :twisted: Swoon!

04. Describe how you live 8) :o :)

05. Describe how you love: :oops: :twisted: :roll: :P 8) :D

06. Describe something that you want: There's this forest person ......

07. What would you rather be doing?: ditto

08. Give some good advice:

Go get it, whatever it is - life's too short.

I have to think about this... it's not that easy! dazeda.gif
i know it would take me ages to think about it....it feels like a homework assignment or something. :o :D

Go, do it now! deal.gif

LMAO!!! evil_laughterpurple.gif

lol.... :oops: i'll just keep replying to this thread saying i'll do it, but i dont think its gonna actually ever show up....hehe :D

i know it would take me ages to think about it....it feels like a homework assignment or something. :o :D

Go, do it now! deal.gif

lol.... :oops: i'll just keep replying to this thread saying i'll do it, but i dont think its gonna actually ever show up....hehe :D

I know, I just wanna work my way up on that list too, ye know!! Sssh, our little secret! linkbiggrinMIR.gif

Go, do it now! deal.gif

I know, I just wanna work my way up on that list too, ye know!! Sssh, our little secret! linkbiggrinMIR.gif

that last smiley is truly terrifying :o

there was a girl in my class last year and i swear her ears were like that' date=' but sort of upside down :o[/quote']

shriek with laughter (no smiley is good enough!!!!!!) Aaaaaargh!!! hahahahahahaha - like a sort-of inverted Mr Spock!!!!! Ha ha ha 'rofl'!!!!

hoo hoo hoo hoo, oh I can't stand it, oh, my god that's sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny !!! ha ha ha ha do I make myself quite clear hahahahaha!!!!!!

Oh' date=' God, still shrieking with laughter - sorry all, I just laugh about this sort of thing - dear me, I haven't had such a hoot in ages!!!!! Ears, oh dear me, chuckle, ha ha ha ha ha !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote']you made me laugh just by reading this....but yeah lol :lol: :P

Oh' date=' God, still shrieking with laughter - sorry all, I just laugh about this sort of thing - dear me, I haven't had such a hoot in ages!!!!! Ears, oh dear me, chuckle, ha ha ha ha ha !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote']

ok - i get the picture :? i know my sense of humour is immature but i can't help it :? :roll: anyway, at least you gave me a laugh at my expense - i'll try to limit in future, or stop it altogether. :roll: but anyway, must dash to catch coldplay on jools holland :smile: yey!

but anyway' date=' must dash to catch coldplay on jools holland :smile: yey![/quote']

ooh tell us about it tomorrow.

i dont think its gonna come on today for me, but i'll stay watching out for it. :shock: :P

Jane, don't stop your sense of humour :) - it's great! Liverpudlians are renowned for their sense of humour - everyone knows that! My family came from Liverpool and I used to go there every year as a child to visit them all! Whereabouts do you live?