✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This is fun!!!!!!!

Shiverqueen

but anyway' date=' must dash to catch coldplay on jools holland :smile: yey![/quote']

ooh tell us about it tomorrow.

i dont think its gonna come on today for me, but i'll stay watching out for it. :shock: :P

i've posted in the coldplay section but i think i'm gonna have to try and catch the repeat later on this weekend - i fell asleep :? somebody else might be able to fill you in on the detail though :roll:

Wavertree was where one grandmother lived! I remember houses like Coronation Street, and broken glass set into the tops of the walls around each house. Otherwise it was Woolton - t'other grandmother. I remember Penny Lane (immortalised by the Beatles) and The Mystery - that wonderful park. Oh, and the Mersey Tunnel, of course!!!!!!

Wavertree was where one grandmother lived! I remember houses like Coronation Street' date=' and broken glass set into the tops of the walls around each house.[/quote']

sounds just like where i used to live :D i wanna go back there actually, where i live now's just boring :?

some parts.....other parts too many ppl....and crowded...new york is kind of like the other board and this one put together.

some, parts like the city, can be too crowded and ppl can be bitchy....especially while your on the road driving.

and other parts are just so nice and the people are so friendly. thats mostly outside the city.

• 4 years later...

this is fun :D

but since I haven't updated my playlist since march or april, i think, i'll use the old one. with much less songs on it. :thinking:

01. Describe yourself: Ask Me How I Am - Snow Patrol

02. How do people feel about you? Anyone Can Play Guitar - Radiohead :laugh3:

03. Describe your girlfriend/ boyfriend/crush: Everlasting Love - U2 (gotta tell him that :D)

04. Describe how you live: Murder - Coldplay (yes from time to time I kill insects)

05. Describe how you love: The Gloaming - Radiohead

06. Describe something that you want: Tethers - Colours Run (???)

07. What would you rather be doing?: Every Me, Every You - Placebo

08. Give some good advice: You Could Have It So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand :D